This plugin allows you to indicate a desired graphics menu.
Place 'RS_GraphicsMenu.js' file in your plugin folder and then setup it in the Plugin Manager. It will show up the plugin parameters in the right panel of plugin manager and you can display up the various images by changing the plugin parameters.
This plugin is to use a one sprite sheet and the sprite sheet must consist of as follows :
- The default sprite sheet is consisted on a 5 x 2 grid (or the desired grid).
- The one button must a square that consists the same as the width and height.
- The y-position of the one button can have two y-values and it can consist with an array: 0 index means that the button shows up normally, 1 index means that the button must be changed as graphics on mouse over. (This should specify up in y-value of the sturct<MenuRect> parameter)
- Menu Index, A Button size and struct<MenuRect>:
First up, You specify up the name of certain Scene constructor using plugin parameter, then have to set up a bound of the button to fit a sprite sheet image.
The width and height values of the default button are 78 pixel and they have been set in plugin parameters called 'W' and 'H'.
Note that these values should also be the same as the width and height value used in a struct<MenuRect>.
- Starting position of the menu panel
The starting position will set to fit in the center of the screen.
The default values are as follows:
RS.GraphicsMenu.Params.startX = Graphics.boxWidth / 2 - ((W * menu.length) / 2)
RS.GraphicsMenu.Params.startY = Graphics.boxHeight / 2 - H / 2
'W' and 'H" is predefined button size values based on plugin parameters.
Demo (2.51MB, RPG Maker MV v1.6.1) - https://www.dropbox.com/s/vf0iyhyls9cvrkt/GraphicsMenuDemo.zip?dl=0
Plugin (Traditional Chinese) - https://github.com/mr099985/RPGmakerMVPlugin_MenuPackage/blob/master/RS_GraphicsMenu.js
2017.07.11 (v1.0.0) - First Release
2017.12.19 (v1.0.1) - Added a new feature that can exit the game.
2017.12.29 (v1.0.2) - Fixed the issue that is not changed the button index when using a button index is six or above.
2018.01.29 (v1.0.3) - Added a new feature that runs the eval code when pressing certain menu button.
if you just use it as follows, you can run the common event in the map anywhere :
EVAL : $gameTemp.reserveCommonEvent(1); SceneManager.push(Scene_Map);
The author of the included resources is as follows (a menu image) :
numg94 - http://blog.naver.com/numg94