This plugin allows you to encrypt the .wav file to .rpgmvw file in wav folder and you can also create for an encryption file before you start deploying the game when using my Footstep Sound plugin.
How to Use
1. Make new directory called 'CryptoJS' to js/libs folder.
2. Installing the library called CryptoJS and place them in js/libs/CryptoJS folder.
3. Sets up this plugin and your secret key in Plugin Manager.
4. Start Game and then run code as follows.
5. Copy them to your release project after completed build.
Demo (used RMMV 1.6.1) - https://www.dropbox.com/s/pudwwxlr095xmfc/RS_WavFileEncrypter.zip?dl=1
2016.11.30 (v1.0.0) - First Release.
2016.12.05 (v1.0.1) - Added new plugin command.
2018.02.27 (v1.0.2) - Fixed the file path for RMMV 1.6.0
2018.03.13 (v1.0.3) - Fixed the token error.
Free for commercial and non commercial use